Fuel Quality Control is paramount and at
TITAN Aviation Fuels
is a top priority.
You can never know too much about fuel quality control, so Titan Aviation Fuels is pleased to provide industry leading classroom and hands – on training for FBOs and corporate flight departments. This training will ensure that you are in compliance with current industry standards and best practices for aviation fuel handling and storage from the time it arrives at your location to the wingtip. We invite you to join us at one of our Seminars.
Topics Covered to Include:
- Helpful fuel tips and facts
- Spill Prevention Control Countermeasures (SPCC)
- Line Service Supervisor Training
- Receipt of fuels
- Transport Driver Training
- Records keeping procedures and techniques
- FAR 139.321 certification
- Hands on training of aviation fuel and storage QA procedures
- Hazmat Shipping Certification (1203 & 1863 products only)
In Person Regional Quality Control Seminars
Register for Regional Quality Control Seminars HERE.
January 10, 11, 12, 2023
May 16, 17, & 18 2023
Bowling Green, KY
October 31, November 1 & 2 2023
Titan offers a comprehensive, tiered training program designed to keep your staff up-to-date on the latest quality control topics and certifications. In addition to certifications, the ACE training program includes individual incentives every step of the way.